FAQs Village on Telluride
- What are the lease dates?
- Do I have to bring furniture?
- What is included in the rent?
- How close are you to campus?
- Is there parking available?
- Do I sign my own lease or with roommates?
- When is rent due/How do I pay for rent?
- What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?
- Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes. Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
- How do I receive mail or packages?
The lease begins on August 18, 2021 and ends on July 31, 2022. For immediate move-in options, please contact the leasing office for availability.
The Village on Telluride conveniently offers both unfurnished and furnished units with bedroom, living room and dining room furniture. Check with our leasing office for pricing options and availability.
Cable TV, high-speed internet, pest control, trash service and on-site maintenance are included.
The Villages on Telluride is located just 2 miles from Texas State University with convenient access to I-35 and on the Bobcat Shuttle route.
Yes! We provide ample parking for residents and their guests.
The Villages on Telluride offers individual leasing. Each resident is only responsible for the rent of his/her bedroom, this is referred to as “by the bed” leasing rather than a “joint & several” lease. So, if one resident moves out, the remaining roommates are not responsible for that roommate's rent.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month, but there is a grace period until the 3rd. On the 4th, rent is considered late and charges will be applied. You can pay online using a debit or credit card, set up an automatic withdrawal, e-check, or pay with a check or money order in the leasing office. Cash is not accepted.
Non-emergency service requests (choose whichever option works
best for you):
• Submit a Service Request online using Resident Portal. Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
• Call the office and speak with a team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.
For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire): Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.
Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes. Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Resident's or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We do require that all residents provide proof of insurance against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. You can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy for a modest annual fee or your parent's home-owner's policy may provide coverage. Of course, you may also obtain coverage through the property’s sponsored provider. Please ask the Leasing Office for more information.
Mail - Resident mail is delivered by the US Postal Service to
the Leasing Office where it is sorted and placed in your assigned
mailbox. At move-in, you will receive a mailbox key.
When you move-out, you will need to update your mailing address
with the sender.
Packages - The property will accept packages and they can be retrieved during the property’s business hours with proper ID.